Sunday, August 5, 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3 Clone - HDC Galaxy S3 from china for $209 !

Now China is not copying iphones but  Samsung Phones..  ! HDC Galaxy S3 Main specs: 4.7 inch TFT touchscreen, 5MP back camera + 0.3MP front camera, 1GHz MTK MT6575 processor, 512MB RAM...
 

If you need more information about it, pls visit http://android-sale.com/hdc-galaxy-s3-i9300-phone.html

Also you can get cheap smart phones at http://www.chinavasion.com and delivered to your door step.

Note from blogger : We highly recommend that, its better to stick to branded phones if you are going to pay anything over $150. If you get a smart phone for around $50-100 form china, its worth buying otherwise your wasting your money. I'am telling this with my past experience.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/8/12

    I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this
    info for my mission.
    Feel free to visit my page swimmer man

    ReplyDelete