Friday, June 10, 2011

" Though I fought with LTTE Terrorists, I will not fight with a swine (pigs/hogs) or his swine army" says General Sarath Fonseka in reply to Thug, Duminda Silva

The Former Army Commander, War Hero, General Sarath Fonseka while leaving courts today said to media that " I will not fight with a swine or his swine army. Also I don't care about him either as he is a rapist too. Finally he said, if he brings 500 of D Silva's swine army, I will need only 5 of mine to
defeat them " According many political analysts, they believe opposition members are being both phisically and verbally harrested by (Duminda Silva and Meryn Silva under the ) orders given by an American Nationalist who earlier ordered to attack the innocent protestors in Katunayake.

All the drug dealers are being protected and aided by both Silva Thugs in Sri Lanka.

No comments:

Post a Comment